In need of a new well pump or looking to upgrade your current system?
Trained and certified M.O.E Licensed Well Technicians from Town & Country Water Systems can help!
We carry a wide selection of Submersible Pumps from leading manufacturers including Pompco, Pentek, Myers, Goulds, Berkley, Franklin Electric and Grundfos.
Need a new jet pump? Town & Country Water Systems carry a wide selection of Shallow and Deep Well Jet Pumps from leading manufacturers including Pompco, Myers, Goulds and Berkley.
Constant Pressure Systems
Whether you’re doing the laundry, giving the kids a bath, watering the garden or washing the car – or doing all of those at once – you can expect a constant, continuous flow of water. Constant pressure systems can handle household demand effortlessly. Town & Country Water System’s licensed well technicians are factory certified from Pentek, Franklin Electric and Goulds to install these constant pressure systems.
A constant pressure system operates with a variable frequency drive controller that automatically monitors your household demand. Like the cruise control on a car, the variable frequency drive speeds up or slows down the pump depending on your household water requirements. The result is reliable, constant pressure where and when you need it.
- Supports high volume needs
- Variable speed monitors demand
- Mechanical stress on the pump is reduced
- Constant pressure regardless of fluctuation
- Saves energy consumption and costs
- Save space with a smaller pressure tank as needed
- Can easily be expanded for future needs
Homeowners with water pressure problems experience weak showers, unclean dishes, dry lawns and more. The Pentek Intellidrive™ Water Pressure Control Center is an “Intelligent Variable Frequency Drive” that directs changes in submersible pump motor speed, responding to fluctuations in household demand. It maintains constant water pressure, regardless of how many people or appliances are using water at the same time.
The Pentek Intellidrive is available with Link2O™ technology that provides you with instant access to your drive and notifications to alert you of any faults. Find out more at www.mylink2o.com!
PENTEK INTELLIDRIVE FEATURES:
- Fully Programmable Drive – Easily programmable for a variety of applications and specific settings.
- 34 Adjustable Programming Parameters – Provides ultimate flexibility to fine-tune system operation.
- EMI/RFI Filters – Eliminate potential interference.
- Removable/Replaceable Terminal Blocks – For easy wiring of motor and power supply.
- Best In Class Lightning Protection.
Goulds Aquavar Solo
The Aquavar Solo is a variable speed, constant pressure controller designed for submersible well pumps! The controller monitors pressure and adjusts pump speed to maintain a constant pressure. Retrofit a conventional system into a premium constant pressure system using the Aquavar Solo controller.
AQUAVAR SOLO FEATURES
- Single phase input voltage 208-240 Volt
- Single phase output available for ½ – 2 HP motors
- Three phase output available for ¾ – 5 HP motors
- Reduces motor cable wire size
- More room for easy cable/wire connections
- Larger wiring terminals
- Outdoor rated painted steel enclosure, NEMA 3R
- Ambient temperatures up to 122º F
- Built-in power surge protection
- Auto cooling fan with filter
- Easy to adjust pressure control pushbuttons.
- Provides motor protection on long motor leads.
- Flashing LED for troubleshooting and status.
- Includes pressure sensor and shielded cable.
- 2-year standard warranty
- Adjustable current overload protection to match motor Service Factor SFA.
- The Aquavar Solo controllers and GS stainless steel submersible pumps are now available in convenient ProPak kits