Water Well Pressure Tanks
Town and Country Water Systems sells all sizes of water well pressure tanks from Amtrol’s Well-X-Trol series and Zilmet’s Hydro-Plus series.
Well-X-Trol Professional offers features and enhancements never before seen in the industry. Better performance, expanded options and a longer warranty; it’s the definition of what a well tank should be.
- Strongest Tank Design Combining:
- High Strength Steel
- Multi-Dome Construction
- Highest Working Pressure – 150 psi rating
- Thickest Diaphragm
- Best Manufacture Warranty – 7 Years
- Tuf Kote® indoor/outdoor gloss finish, now standard
- DuraBase® synthetic stand for stable, corrosion-proof support
- Stainless-Steel system connection
- Exclusive flow turbulator agitates water to ensure a clean, fresh supply
- Clean Water Technology™
- Antimicrobial Liner Protection
Zilmet has over 50 years of experience in manufacturing high quality diaphragm well pressure tanks. Zilmet has created a compact design with a seamless diaphragm that never stretches or creases. There are no bubbles or corners to trap sediment, inhibiting bacterial growth.
- Seamless NSF 61 certified low permeability butyl diaphragm never creases and channels water directly to outlet, thus eliminating bacterial growth pockets
- Each tank is factory leak tested to ensure tank integrity
- MIG welding eliminates interior rough spots and sharp edges
- Low profile tank design with full membrane depth eliminates stretching of diaphragm, providing increased life cycle
- Stainless steel side connection
- Powder coated finish for a longer lasting, more durable finish
- Diaphragm will not crease or trap debris like bladder designs
- Exclusive internal food grade coating provides eliminates internal corrosion
- 5 year warranty on all models
Contact us for further information and product pricing.