Iron Filters and Sulphur Filters
Town & Country Water System’s Aqua PRO filter system brings an excellent solution for Iron, Manganese and Sulphur removal. It is simple to use, economical, very efficient and does not use any chemicals.
Our Aqua PRO iron filters and sulphur filters eliminate Iron, Manganese and Sulphur by using a Catalytic type reaction, and just a simple periodic backwashing renews the bed and prepares the unit to be used again.
Aqua PRO Series Filter Features:
- Environmentally safe- no chemicals
- Low cost operation
- Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
- Double backwash feature offers efficiency, optimum regeneration and cleaning ability
- Days between regeneration feature: 1–99 days standard; 7-day optional
- 10 selectable pre-programmed regeneration cycles
- Stores system configuration and operation data in nonvolatile memory
- 12-volt output AC Adapter
- Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates
- Reliable and proven DC drive
- Coin Cell Lithium battery back-up with a 24 hour carry over
- Durable molded and insulated sweat jacket
- Easy to use bypass valve included with installation
- Best warranty in the market
All our Aqua PRO filters utilize Vortech™ distributors, a new revolutionary distribution technology. Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce backwash flow rate by 30% and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone systems. This unique design provides greater “lift” and “action” throughout the entire width of the mineral tank during a backwash cycle, whereas traditional cone systems channel up through the media causing areas of very limited movement. It also allows for shorter backwashes and higher flow rates, saving water and energy.
- Up to 30% less backwash flow rate is required…conserving water consumption.
- High flow design maximizes today’s high efficiency valve technology.
- Vortech Distributor plate is designed for over 6,500 lbs load capacity.
- Improved system pressure.
- Cleaner and prevents potential clogging and build-up.
- No channelling of media, providing a cleaner more efficient system.
- Environmentally friendly, reduction in required backwash times due to improved bed lift and mixing at lower flow rates.
Contact us for further information and product pricing.