In need of a new well pump? Trained and certified M.O.E Licensed Well Technicians from Town & Country Water Systems can help!
We carry a wide selection of Submersible Pumps from leading manufacturers including Goulds, Pentek, Myers, Berkley, Pumpco, Franklin Electric and Grundfos.
Need a new jet pump? Town & Country Water Systems carry a wide selection of Shallow and Deep Well Jet Pumps from leading manufacturers including Goulds, Pentek, Myers, Berkley, Pumpco, Franklin Electric and Grundfos.
Constant Pressure Systems
Whether you’re doing the laundry, giving the kids a bath, watering the garden or washing the car – or doing all of those at once – you can expect a constant, continuous flow of water. Goulds Water Technology delivers constant pressure systems that can handle household demand effortlessly. Town & Country Water System’s licensed well technicians are factory certified from Goulds and Pentek to install these constant pressure systems.
A constant pressure system operates with a variable frequency drive controller that automatically monitors your household demand. Like the cruise control on a car, the variable frequency drive speeds up or slows down the pump depending on your household water requirements. The result is reliable, constant pressure where and when you need it.
The advantages of constant pressure systems.
- Supports high volume needs
- Variable speed monitors demand
- Mechanical stress on the pump is reduced
- Constant pressure regardless of fluctuation
- Saves energy consumption and costs
- Save space with a smaller pressure tank as needed
- Can easily be expanded for future needs
The Aquavar Solo is a variable speed, constant pressure controller designed for submersible well pumps! The controller monitors pressure and adjusts pump speed to maintain a constant pressure. Retrofit a conventional system into a premium constant pressure system using the Aquavar Solo controller.
AQUAVAR SOLO FEATURES
- Single phase input voltage 208-240 Volt
- Single phase output available for ½ – 2 HP motors
- Three phase output available for ¾ – 5 HP motors
- Reduces motor cable wire size
- More room for easy cable/wire connections
- Larger wiring terminals
- Outdoor rated painted steel enclosure, NEMA 3R
- Ambient temperatures up to 122º F
- Built-in power surge protection
- Auto cooling fan with filter
- Easy to adjust pressure control pushbuttons.
- Provides motor protection on long motor leads.
- Flashing LED for troubleshooting and status.
- Includes pressure sensor and shielded cable.
- 2-year standard warranty
- Adjustable current overload protection to match motor Service Factor SFA.
- The Aquavar Solo controllers and GS stainless steel submersible pumps are now available in convenient ProPak kits